Sunday, March 15, 2009

Because I Don't Know What Else to Say...


I'm a little behind on blogging thanks to the opening of my new coffee shop! Oh and not only that, but both of my kids got the stomach flu opening week (hello guilt), I was accepted to a graduate school program and I received two books in the mail that I'd kinda sorta forgotten I'd agreed to review. Hence the bags under my eyes and the abundance of leftover takeout in the fridge. But my little one and the dog are cute, right? And soon you will be able to read my review of two fascinating books - Making Marriage Work: A History of Marriage and Divorce in the Twentieth-Century United States and Natural Great Perfection (a book on Buddhism, the wisdom of which is the only thing that is helping me stay reasonably sane).
[
So wish me luck and if you're in the Portland area please come have a cup of coffee with me.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I would totally come buy coffee from you if I did not live hundreds of miles away. I'd get some kind of pastry too.

Anjali said...

Well I'd say you have the best excuse for not blogging that I've heard in a while!

Congrats on the shop, and graduate school!

SUEB0B said...

I admire your amazingness.

nowealthbutlife.com said...

I agree with Anjali. Here's to you and success with your new shop. I'll certainly stop by if I am ever in the area!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you basically just told a Mother Jones columnist to off herself... wow.