Saturday, September 02, 2006

The Yes Men

If you haven’t seen The Yes Men DVD, I highly recommend. It's the hilarious (yet disturbing) chronicle of the antics of two activists who impersonated the World Trade Organization for the sake of honesty and anti-globalization. Sort of an elaborate Jamie Kennedy Experiment, but for a good cause. They totally rock.

If that doesn’t convince you, there’s a 3 foot golden inflatable phallus involved– I know you don’t want to miss that.

You can check out other outrageous things they’ve done on their website. Unfortunately, I don’t see any place to give them money, so I guess I’ll just have to buy their book. I can never have too many books stacked up here waiting to be read, can I?

2 comments:

Mommy off the Record said...

Sounds like a great movie recommendation. I just started Netflix. I'm going to add this to my queue. Thanks!

Her Bad Mother said...

I have not seen it and I am thrilled that you pointed it out!