Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Dr. Ray Guarendi -- Not Your Average Parenting "Expert"

I have to highly recommend the following link to parents looking especially for discipline tips and ideas.

www.drray.com

I'm not usually one to praise a parenting book, so I have to say I scoured and scoured this website looking for something... anything to make fun of. But all I found was laugh-out-loud common sense and affirmation that parents who are loving their kids and doing the best they can, are doing a great job.

I've also listed one of his books (YOU'RE A BETTER PARENT THAN YOU THINK) on my Amazon list here:

http://www.politicallyincorrectmom.com/catalog.0.html.0.html

A warning to the Catholi-phobic, Dr. Ray is Catholic. But his general parenting advice is not particularly religious for the most part.

No comments: